Orisha Tour Packages
5days - 4 Nights
Hotel Grand centralor Similar
Activities: 1. Nandankanan Zoo
Hotel Grand centralor Similar
Activities: 1. Khandagiri and Udaygiri Caves ,2. Iskcon Temple ,3.Tribal Museum
Khandagiri: Khandagiri and Udaygiri caves are the landmarks of Orisha, located in Bhubaneshwa. While Udaygiri is the group of 15 caves on the other hand Khandgiri is the complex of 18 caves. This caves are famous for their impeccable sculptures and Brahmi inscriptions.
Iskcon Temple: Iskon temple which is dedicated to Lord Krishna is located in Bhubneshwar. In this temple, you can see the amazing sculpture of Krishna, Gaura Nithal, Balaram, Subhadra, and Jagannath. Iskcon is an organization which has the responsibility of maintaining the temple and this Iskcon organization has made lots of Iskcon temple all over the world. A new Radha Krishna temple has also been built nearby for devotees of Radha & Krishna which is the universal symbols of love. This temple follows the two great scriptures of India- Bhagavad Gita and Srimad Bhagavatam - to focus on the promotion of spiritual knowledge and techniques of a full life to the people.
Tribal Museum: The Tribal Museum has such attraction you never see before and This museum is one of the topmost tourist attractions of Orisha. This museum showcase the culture of tribal people. Orisha has large collections of clothes, jewelry, musical instruments, weapons and more. Along with this, the museum also includes 5 halls that display a great assortment of art and artifacts that reflect the tribal lifestyle.
Hotel Naren Palaceor Similar
Activities: 1. Chandrabhaga Beach ,2. Hirapur, Lingaraj Temple ,3.Yogini Temple, 4.Dhauligiri hills 5. Pipli
Chandrabhaga Beach:-This is the oldest beach in India and it is located in Konark coast, Odissa which means that the next time you need to get on a clean and cordial beach in India then Chandrabhaga Beach is best for that. This beach attracts people by its amazing beauty, and it is less crowded and maintained well. On special occasions this beach is full of crowd, for this reason, special arrangements made for people safety and care. This beach is well known for pilgrimage and cultural activities. You will see various corners to pray in various temples of gods.
Hirapur, Lingaraj Temple:This is Lord Shiva's magnificent temple, in the 10th century this temple was built by king Jajati Keshari and this temple was completely built-in the 11th century by the king Lalatwndu. There are three halls in this temple, including with main spire 54 meters high, one hall for dancing, the second to offer holy bhog and the third is for pillared hall. This temple represents the Kalinga type of architecture.
Yogini Temple: Yogini temple is located in Hirpur that was built in the 9-10th century. On the walls of this temple, 64 avatars of the goddess are carved. This is one of four temples of the yogini in India which is the place of practices the mystical art of tantra. In this temple, there is no roof because folklore believes that yogini Devi flies at night to roam the world. This temple is full of the crowd during the time of Dussehra and Durga pooja.
Dhauligiri hills: Dhauligiri hills are located 8 km far from Bhubneshwar. Seeing the place of Dhauli is an inscription of Ashoka, he left the bloody fight and go on the path of religion with love and peace. And with this the belief of Buddhism and religion spread all over the world, this place takes you to the site of the world-famous stupa. The dome structure of Shanti Stupa has five chhatris and they symbolize the five essential parts of Buddhism.,/p>
Pipli: The village's commendable work was recently featured in the popular film Sui Dhaaga starring Varun Dhawan and Anushka Sharma. Pipli is also used to decorate the chariots of Lord Jagannath and his siblings during the annual Rath Yatra. Pipili was founded as an artisan during the 10th century AD during the Somvanshi dynasty in Odisha. Applause work is mainly made by Muslim artisans and is ornamented by the God of Odisha. The work of applique comes in a variety of variants that range from wall hangings to lanterns to bags, pouches, bedspreads and are perfect to relive the memories of Odisha. Make a stop at Pipli village, located just one kilometer from National Highway 316 connecting Bhubaneswar and Puri. Interact with artisans and shopkeepers and learn more about this unique art.
Hotel Naren Palaceor Similar
Activities: 1. Sri Jagannath Temple, 2. Satpara in Chilika, 3. Gundicha Temple
Sri Jagannath Temple: This place is named for the Vandana of Lord Jagannath, one of the names of Lord Krishna, which is significant for being the only temple. This temple has most of the major deities established are Radha, Lakshmi, Durga, Sati, Parvati, and Shakti. The statue of Lord Krishna along with brother Balarama and sister Subhadra are being carried in the chariot that came out of Jagannath's temple.
Satpara in Chilika: Asia's biggest saltwater lake is Chilika Lake, nearby this lake some islands like honeymoon island and snack island is the most famous. With a wide range of flora, fauna, and aquatic organisms, this lake attracts a large amount of people every year. The region proves to be a prime witness to a series of both native and migratory as its winter retreat making the region the most formidable in India. There are also fisheries and salt mounds around its shoreside. There is a Chilika Lake Sanctuary which is favorable for its dynamic sunrise and sunset views. Many people especially visit this sanctuary for this spectacular view.
Gundicha Temple: Gundicha Temple serves as the temporary home of Lord Jagannath during the world-famous Rath Yatra. It is surrounded by a beautiful garden with surrounding walls. It is located only 3 km away from the main Jagannath temple. Another attraction of this temple is that it is situated on the same route as Rath Yatra. It is curious to know how this chariot looks from inside during the yatra and how beautifully it is decorated, hundreds of devotees pour during the festival.
Cancellation Not Allowed
Date change Policies
Date change Not Allowed
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process refund & same should reach the guest within 30 days of processing the refund.
- Also, for any activity which is complimentary and not charged to GBO & guest, no refund will be processed.
- AC will not be functional anywhere in cool or hilly areas.
- Entrance fee, parking and guide charges are not included in the packages.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. GoingBo shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- GBO reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of /entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.
- The booking price does not include: Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any other items not mentioned under Inclusions are not included in the cost of the booking.
- The package price does not include mandatory gala dinner charges levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. GoingBo shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However GoingBo may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls is closed in the monsoon (June - September).
- Activities related to water sports are subject to weather and wind conditions on the ground.
- The cost of mentioned tours and transfer is not valid between 6 pm to 8 am.