Gujarat Tour Packages
7days - 6 Nights
Activities: 1. Sanskar Kendra, 2. Sidi Saiyyed Masjid , 3. IIM
Sanskar Kendra: Sanskar kendra was established in 1954.This museum represents the art, culture, history, and architecture of the city. The Vastushilpa foundation manages and maintaining the museum and is working hard for the same. In this museum, there are various sculptures,remnants, and history of Gujarat at museum in various forms such as texts, photographs, and illustrated panels.
Sidi Saiyyed Masjid: The Sidi Saiyyed Masjid is known as Sidi Saiyyid ni Jali locally,which was built in 1572-73 AD (Hijri year 980). This is the most famous mosques of Ahmedabad, a city in the state of Gujarat,India. It is one of the most well-designed monuments in India. Muslims reads Namajz in this Mosque. The whole Mosque is built in typical Muslim indo-arsenic style which represents a marvellous collection of artistic work. There is also a small pond in the center of the monument.
IIM: It is a business school located in Ahmedabad Gujrat. IIM is the abbreviation of the Indian Institute Of Management. This institute provides master's degree programs in management and agribusiness management. It was declared first among business schools in India in the year 2020.
Activities: 1. Explore Lothal, 2. Sarkhej Roza
Lothal: Lothal is situated nearby Saragwala village in Ahemdabad district. The Lothal site has been suggested as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Lothal is one of the most prominent cities of the ancient Indus valley civilization, located in the Bhal region of the modern state of Gujarat. ASI is known for the preservation of ancient monuments, and according to ASI Lothal has the world's oldest known dock. If you are interested in history then must visit this place, it has a small museum in which excavated items are displayed with detailed information.
Sarkhej Roza:Sarkhej Roza is a mosque and tomb complex situated in Makarba village,that is 7 km far away from Ahmedabad. The Sarkhej Roza is one of the most revered Rozas in all-over Gujrat. Sarkhej Roja was once the famed center of Sufi culture in the country, where influential Sufi saint Shaikh Ahmed Ganj Baksh lived. It is the most sacred place for Islam, also it is known for its history and reverence.
Activities: 1. Visit Sun Temple, 2. Rani-ki-Vav stepwell
Visit Sun Temple: It is a Hindu temple devoted to the Surya Dev, which is situated in Modhera village.It is located on the banks of river Pushpawati. Ponds before the temple gives a fascinating view to the temple. This place is so mesmerizing, try to visit in the early morning to captures the beautiful view. Lord Shiva temple is located just beside the main temple.
Rani-Ki-Vav Stepwell:Ran-Ki-Vav is a stepwell which is located in Patan town Gujrat. It is situated on the bank of the Saraswati river, also known by the name of Queen's stepwell. It was built as a memorial by rani Udyamati.It is known to be one of the finest and prestigious examples of fine craftsmanship and architecture. The architectural style showcased by the craftsmen is known as Maru-Gurjar. Many years ago Ranki vav was flooded by the Sabarmati river.
Ahmedabad - Bhuj
HOTEL GRAND 3D
Activities: 1. Visit Aina Mahal, 2. Prag Mahal ,3. Kutch Museum
Aina Mahal:Aina Mahal is also known as the Palace of Mirrors, which is located in Bhuj Gujrat. The palace has two floors, on the first floor there is a darbar hall and the second-floor consists of the main attraction which is the hall of the mirror. The hall is very well architect by the craftsmen Ramsinh Malam.
Prag Mahal: Prag Mahal is next to Aina Mahal, which is a 19th-century palace. This palace has also been used as a shooting site for several bollywood as well as Gujarati movies. This unique structure of Prag Mahal is built in a typical and classical Italian Gothic style architecture which attracts so many tourists. The palace timing is from 9 am to 12 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm, around the year but except Saturdays.
Kutch Museum: kutch museaum is the ancient museum of Gujrat. It is situated near Hamirsar lake, in Bhuj. This museum contains lots of antiques, also Kutch museum grows day by day with new technology. It is the first museum in India that became an online virtual museum.
HOTEL GRAND 3D
Activities: Explore Dholavira
HOTEL GRAND 3D
Activities: 1. Trip to Mandvi, 2. Vijaya Vilas Palace ,3.Ship Building Yard
Trip To Mandvi:Mandvi is a port city, which is located where the Rukmavati river meets the Gulf of Kutch. It is located near Bhuj. This city is known for the shipbuilding industry which is four hundred years old. Mandavi beach produces a high range of salt from this sea. This beach is known for its pure blue color also it has crystal clear water. Many people come here for relaxing and refreshing.
Vijaya Vilas Palace: It is a very famous one-time summer palace, which is located on Mandavi Beach in Kutch, Gujrat. So many movies were shot in this palace.
Mandvi Shipbuilding Yard:Ship building yard is located on the bank of River Rukmavathi in Mandvi town of Gujarat. If you are adventurous then must try to visit this yard. It is one of the popular places to visit in Mandvi, which is situated at the meeting point of the Rukmavathi river and the Arabian Sea. The shipbuilding yard of Mandvi is about 400 years old.
Cancellation Not Allowed
Date change Policies
Date change Not Allowed
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process refund & same should reach the guest within 30 days of processing the refund.
- Also, for any activity which is complimentary and not charged to GBO & guest, no refund will be processed.
- AC will not be functional anywhere in cool or hilly areas.
- Entrance fee, parking and guide charges are not included in the packages.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. GoingBo shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- GBO reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of /entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.
- The booking price does not include: Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any other items not mentioned under Inclusions are not included in the cost of the booking.
- The package price does not include mandatory gala dinner charges levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. GoingBo shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However GoingBo may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls is closed in the monsoon (June - September).
- Activities related to water sports are subject to weather and wind conditions on the ground.
- The cost of mentioned tours and transfer is not valid between 6 pm to 8 am.