Assam Tour Packages
5days - 4 Nights
Activities: Visit Kaziranga National Park
Kanchanjuri - Guwahati
Activities: 1. Assam State Museum, 2. Guwahati Planetarium
Assam State Museum: This museum holds a number of the foremost pre-historic sculptures, ivory painting, metalworks and also costumes. This museum is a glorious place to visit because it holds different categories of above-mentioned exhibits which makes it far more fascinating. So this place is often a highly visiting place by tourists in Assam. For those who are curious about the rich culture and history of Assam, this is often a must-visit attraction.
Guwahati Planetarium: For astronomy lovers, this location is best for them. Travellers must visit this place due to its beautiful architecture. The Guwahati Planetarium allows you to dive into the celestial space so that travellers can learn more about the universe. within the world of data about the planets and therefore the universe, Guwahati Planetarium is one among the famous planetariums. It's also a really popular astronomical research centre. You'll learn tons about the universe through the varied seminars happening there.
Activities: Kamakhya temple
Activities: 1. Umananda Temple, 2. Navagraha Temple, 3. Balaji Temple
Umananda temple: This temple is devoted to lord shiva, and the main festival which is celebrated here is Shivratri. It is belived that when lord shiva was meditating then kamadev "the lord of love" interrupted in his meditation, so angry shiva reduced kamadev into ashes that's the reason this place is known as Bhasmachala.
Navagraha Temple: This temple is situated on the top chitrasala hill. The hill is popularly known as Navagraha Hill, in Guwahati city, Assam, India. There are Nine Shivalingams in this temple which represents nine planets like: surya, chandra, Mangal, Budha, Brihaspati, Shukara, Shani, Rahu, and Ketu. Many vistiors come here to pray for their problems. There is Shibalingam in the center of the temple which is symbolising the Sun.
Balaji temple:The tirupati balaji temple, is splendid temple of the city. It represnts the Lord Venkateswara. This place is considered to be a religious place for hindu pilgrims. At the entrance gate ,first their is a sculpture of lord ganesha, then after the main temple is dedicated to Balaji. This is a pure white structured temple which attracts the tourist most.
Cancellation Not Allowed
Date change Policies
Date change Not Allowed
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process refund & same should reach the guest within 30 days of processing the refund.
- Also, for any activity which is complimentary and not charged to GBO & guest, no refund will be processed.
- AC will not be functional anywhere in cool or hilly areas.
- Entrance fee, parking and guide charges are not included in the packages.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. GoingBo shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- GBO reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of /entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.
- The booking price does not include: Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any other items not mentioned under Inclusions are not included in the cost of the booking.
- The package price does not include mandatory gala dinner charges levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. GoingBo shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However GoingBo may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls is closed in the monsoon (June - September).
- Activities related to water sports are subject to weather and wind conditions on the ground.
- The cost of mentioned tours and transfer is not valid between 6 pm to 8 am.